CHECK ME OUT...LOL... JK
Thursday, August 16, 2007
In The Library....
So..... Im sitting here in the library with Dana Cheryl making my new blog..... I have no pics YET....but they are forthcoming, I am short (4'11'' to be exact) the world is a big place but I am so ready to explore!!!!!!!!! I took summer classes at SUU, but now im starting the real thing... FALL SEMESTER..... way exciting and way scary! Thats about it here... see ya on the flip side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Hey! I'm so flippin' exciting that you have a blog!!!!!!!!!! We will have to have lots of adventures to chronicle so be prepared!
Love ya!!
xoxoDanaCheryl
p.s. Here are some upcoming adventures on my adgenda... You're welcome to participate!
1. 08/17 Trip to Zion's National Park
2. 08/18 Trip to Pahrump, Nevada & possibly on to Death Valley
3. 08/21 My first full day on Res Desk. Bring chocolate!! :)
Post a Comment