CHECK ME OUT...LOL... JK

Greece!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

THE WAY OF MY HECTIC LIFE

GOOD GRIEF IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY RIGHT NOW. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY THAT ALL I EVER WANT TO DO ANYMORE IS SLEEP. I GET UP AT 7:30 AM AND GET READY TO GO TO THE MARRIOTT AND DO MY "GUEST SERVICE ATTENDANT" (that is my official title) THING AND I USUALLY GET DONE AROUND 2 OR 3 PM. WE HAVE BEEN WAY BUSY LATELY SO SOMETIMES I WONT GET OFF UNTIL 4 OR 5. THEN I COME HOME (but lately ive been taking my BK clothes with me, to preserve gas) GET DRESSED AND HEAD OUT TO BURGER KING aka THE BK LOUNGE aka BURGER HELL, WHERE I SPEND THE REST OF THE NIGHT TAKING ORDERS, MAKING FOOD, CLEANING SOME MORE AND CLOSING THE LOBBY. A COWORKER AND I USUALLY ALTERNATE ON CLOSING THE LOBBY, BUT SHE IS PREGO AND HAS NOT BEEN FEELING WELL LATELY SO ITS BEEN UP TO ONDREA TO CLOSE. (woo hoo...not) I USUALLY GET HOME AROUND 11:30 PM (one night i didnt get home till 12;15 am, because i feel guilty when there arent enough people there and i feel like i need to help. darn me ) THEN I GET BACK UP AND DO THE ROUTINE OVER AGAIN. I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I GOT TO SLEEP IN TILL 10 AM YESTERDAY. SO THAT HAS BEEN MY LIFE LATELY. DANA HAS BEEN HOUNDING ME ABOUT UPDATING SO I SEIZED THE OPPORTUNITY.

OTHER THAN WORK NOTHING HAS REALLY BEEN HAPPENING. THERE ARE THE CRAZY MANAGERS AT THE BK LOUNGE, THE WAY FUNNY (way cute) FRONT DESK GUY AT THE MARRIOTT ( more to come later) AND ONDREA, WORKING 1 LB OFF AT A TIME. :)

2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yes that's me... Blog Nazi! :) Seriously though it's pretty much the only way we know what you're up to.

How are ya feeling? You should have posted about how you freakin' passed out in the towel closet and some old man practically kicked you awake! OK so he didn't really kick you... :) Still it makes for a nice story.

Working two jobs is tough. I did it for a while but it wears on ya. Eventually the body can't handle it. Oh and eat breakfast so you don't hit the deck again. :)

I think you should work at the place Lisa works. 9 to 6. Good pay. One job. I know that you like to stay busy so work overtime there.

Still I totally admire the way you've taken ownership of your finances. You're kicking serious bootie and knocking out that debt!

Way to go.

lizS said...

hey! welcome back, we missed ya. ugh, two jobs huh? i did that in high school and HATED it. and hey, i did start that fitness blog i talked about a million years ago. if you're interested, have dana send me your email, and i will send you an invite. it's way fun. and yeah, i'd love to hear the towel closet story...

Me N Galileo

Me N Galileo

My Music