CHECK ME OUT...LOL... JK

Greece!

Friday, June 27, 2008

COMFORT INN...NOT SO COMFY

OK SO HERES THE DEALIO... THE GUY THAT I BLOGGED ABOUT THAT BROKE INTO ROOM 215, WELL I GOT FIRED OVER THAT.THE GENERAL MANAGER TOOK MY NAME OFF THE SCHEDULE AND SO I CALLED HER (she couldnt even call me to talk to me about it, i heard it from a fellow co-worker).SO I WENT IN THE NEXT DAY, TUESDAY, AND TALKED TO HER. SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD TALKED TO THE OWNERS AND THEY HAD TOLD HER (imagine their little hindu accents, like Apu on the Simpsons) THAT SINCE THAT HAD HAPPENED ON MY SHIFT THAT I WAS AT FAULT AND THEY DID NOT WANT SOMEONE LIKE THAT WORKING FOR THEM. SO I WAS LET GO AND I JUMPED ONTO THE JOB TRAIL RIGHT AWAY AND ONE DAY AFTER GETTING FIRED I FOUND ANOTHER JOB AT THE MARRIOT. (which is a freaking AMAZING hotel!!!) IT IS ALSO IN THE WORKS FOR ME TO BECOME A MANAGER AT BURGER KING AND POSSIBLY WORK AT SUBWAY. SO THINGS ARE LOOKING UP. I HUNG OUT WITH DANA, LYRA AND SHELBY TODAY. DANA AND I TOOK THE DOGS TO THE PARK BY MY HOUSE AND LET THEM PLAY AND SHELBY WAS AFRAID OF LYRA (i think its cuz shes so much bigger than him and he's never really seen that big a dog before) THE CATS WERE DEFINETLY AFRAID OF LY-SKIZZLE... SHE CAME INTO THE HOUSE AND I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CAT RUN SO FAST OR SCALE A KITCHEN CABINET SO QUICKLY!!!THEN WE WENT TO GET SUBWAY AND STOPPED ALONG THE WAY TO GET ME A LEMON LIME SNOW CONE WHICH DANA SAID WAS THE BIGGEST SNOW CONE SHES EVER SEEN. IT WAS A GREAT DAY.

8 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Yeppers it was indeed a great day! I enjoyed myself and I know Lyra did too 'cause she's snoring!!!

Give Shelby a big ol' squeeze from me. And ya know what?! I think I want a snow cone!

Ondrea Mariah said...

LMAO... I THOUGHT U DIDNT LIKE SNOW CONES! WE SHOULD DEFINETELY GET ONE, IT ENDS UP THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO WORK TODAY BUT THE GM OF BK WANTS ME TO COME IN AND FILL OUT PAPERWORK...SO WHO KNOWS... I THINK I MIGHT TRY TO HIT THEM UP FOR MORE THAN IM MAKING AT THE MARRIOT, WE'LL SEE I GUESS :) ♥

Mush said...

THOSE LMAO PEOPLES!!!! GEEZ. How are you doing other than that? I haven't seen you in forever!

Love,
Michelle

Trisha said...

Hi Ondrea, I'm trisha, Dana's friend. Dana sent me your site, so I decided to say hi. And to share in your issues with being fired for completely ludicris (spelling? sorry, I had a stroke, and can't spell anymore) reasons. I'll have to tell you the story of how I got fired from a restaurant due to Kenny Rogers (yes, the country music singer). Not his fault, but it was due to his birthday party. Long story...better told in person.
Congratulations on finding something else so quickly!!! Oddly enough, the job I took right after getting fired, was also at a Mariott! LOL! Then in a matter of weeks, the restaurant I got fired from was calling me asking me to come back. Odd, huh?

Dana Cheryl said...

Hey Dre...

Sorry I didn't call you back. You sounded exhausted and I figured you were asleep by the time my company left.

Love ya!!

Call me when you're awake. Come over to my new place. Yay!

lizS said...

tag, you're it! go see my blog to see what you need to do!

Mush said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!!! Go see my blog!

Lol, you have already been tagged!

Eyepoke said...

That sounds VERY PROVOKING!

Me N Galileo

Me N Galileo

My Music